- 2 lbs large raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Shell the shrimp, leaving tail shells on.
- Skewer six shrimp on each of eight metal skewers.
- Brush with olive oil.
- To make the dry spice mixture: Combine ingredients and sprinkle over the shrimp on both sides.
- Cook the shrimp on a barbecue grill for 4 minutes while glazing Big Daddy Bomb Sauce.